Monday, January 30, 2012

End of Day 1 (almost...)

It's not quite the end of the day, but since I have derby and wont be home until 10:30 I'm posting now about my day's journey with food.

I feel satisfied with how I ate today. :)  Huzzah!  Healthy meals, and only a portion of what I have as left overs for my dinner tonight.  On my Calorie Counting site I calculated that I've eaten 974 calories of my daily allowance of 1200.  Doesnt seem like a lot... but I'm not feeling hungry or drained of energy so I believe I've eaten enough. 

Derby tonight - hopefully I'll be burning some calories.

Day 1 of my food blog = success.  For me, the more I think about, talk about, and pay attention to the food I consume the easier it is for me to eat well.  I'm lucky to have a friend who is doing the same thing as me since we can blabber on and on to each other about how we're doing and not have to worry about them being annoyed.  Let's hope day 2 is a success as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment