Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dessert was dried Mango
The last of the curry left overs for dinner
Wheat Thins for a snack - probably should have skipped them, but I feel like it could have been worse.  I ate 16, 1 serving.
Another snack - I was snackish today.
Kale chips again.  I dont know what happened to the picture...
Finished off my eating for day 2.  I'm mostly satisfied with how I did... but I would liked to have snacked less.  The longer days at work always seem to be the hardest for me.  I have to go through breakfast, lunch, snack, and late snack with the kids and my will power needs some work.  The Wheat Thins were the item I would have liked to have skipped.  Still not horrible,  I'll do better tomorrow. :)

I have derby tonight so I'll be burning off the extra calories I had with the Wheat Thins anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment