Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 4... What is going on?!

This is the breakfast that ruined my day.  A quarter of a cheese muffin, a small piece of a banana nut muffin, and a quarter of some fruit pastry thing...
My nice and healthy lunch - that I was too full of crap to finish.
Why... why did I eat half this cupcake?!
Whoops... that's how this morning has gone.

I am so much better if I just dont eat any crap.  If I eat a little... then I keep wanting more... and I have a hard time saying no.  Those muffin things at the top... I kept snacking on more throughout the day.  I didnt take a picture of every bite.  I probably ate double what you see.  I ate half my lunch.  Then I ate half that cup cake.  Ok.  Done.  My stomach feels gross... and I'm getting a headache.  I swear the more healthy I eat the more I can directly relate eating crap to feeling crappy.  OK... the rest of the day I'll be good.  If I can manage to just eat veggies for the rest of the day, I have derby tonight, and it should burn off enough of the crap I ate this morning to make this day ok.  Lets hope I sweat at practice tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment